Review of CBO's Activities in 2009 Under the Unfunded Mandates Reform Act [electronic resource] : CBO Report
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on House Administration
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 82 pages : digital, PDF file
- Report, prepared by Leo Lex, reviewing CBO 2009 activities in response to requirements of the Unfunded Mandates Reform Act (UMRA) of 1995.
UMRA requires CBO to prepare and Congressional committees and Federal departments and agencies to consider an assessment of the financial impact on State, local, and tribal governments and the private sector of proposed legislation and regulations mandating nonfederal spending.
Includes appendices (p. 63-74), and tabular lists of bills reviewed by CBO in 2009 that contained intergovernmental and private sector mandates throughout.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 10.28:2009
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10126636