S.A. 3310, the Hiring Incentives To Restore Employment Act [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Democratic Policy Committee
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Democratic Policy Committee report summarizing the Senate amendment to H.R. 2847, the Hiring Incentives to Restore Employment Act, to amend the Safe, Accountable, Flexible, Efficient Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy for Users to encourage businesses to hire unemployed workers, give tax breaks to strengthen small businesses, and invest to rebuild infrastructure.
Includes legislative history and administration position.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10126792