Individual Responsibility Policy Is Constitutional [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Democratic Policy Committee
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Democratic Policy Committee report defending constitutionality of the Patient Protection and Affordable Health Care Act, focusing on provision to require certain individuals to purchase health insurance.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10126814