Education Reconciliation [electronic resource] : The Student Aid and Fiscal Responsibility Act, a Landmark Investment in Tennessee's Economic Future
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Staff report examining benefits to higher education students in various Tennessee Congressional districts of the Student Aid and Fiscal Responsibility Act, to revise Federal postsecondary education student aid programs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10127030