Potential Health & Safety Impacts from Pharmaceuticals and Supplements Containing Chinese-Sourced Raw Ingredients [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 71 pages : digital, PDF file
- Report, prepared by NSD Bio Group, LLC for the U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission, examining potential health and safety impacts of widespread and unregulated use of Chinese-sourced ingredients incorporated into U.S. pharmaceutical products and dietary and nutritional supplements, and evaluating whether appropriate U.S. regulatory agencies, such as FDA and HHS, have the appropriate resources, policies, and procedures to respond adequately and effectively. and Includes tables and graphs throughout.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., Print., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10127054