Role of the Federal Reserve in Banking Supervision and Regulation [electronic resource] : Preliminary Staff Report
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : digital, PDF file
- Preliminary report, prepared by Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission, providing information on the Federal Reserve Board and its regulation of the financial system, including its regulation of mortgage markets.
Includes tables and graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10127061