Interconnectedness, Fragility and the Financial Crisis [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Report, prepared by Randall Kroszner for Feb. 26-27, 2010, Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission forum, analyzing financial regulation of large institutions whose failures pose systemic threats to the financial system, in context of recent financial crisis.
Includes bibliography (p. 18-19).
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10127073