Senate Finance Committee, Minority Staff Review of Without Walls International Church [electronic resource] : Paula White Ministries
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Republican minority staff report, prepared by Lynda F. Simmons, examining accounting practices of Without Walls International Church (WWIC) and Paula White Ministries (PWM) to determine whether WWIC senior pastor, Paula White, misused tax-exempt donations made to WWIC and PWM.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10127088