Cybersecurity [electronic resource] : Progress Made but Challenges Remain in Defining and Coordinating the Comprehensive National Initiative
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 64 pages : digital, PDF file
- Report identifying measures taken to develop interagency mechanisms to plan and coordinate Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative (CNCI) activities, and examining challenges facing CNCI in achieving its objectives related to securing Federal information systems.
CNCI was established in 2008 in response to ongoing threats to Federal systems and operations posed by cyber attacks and is a set of projects aimed at reducing vulnerabilities, protecting against intrusions, and anticipating future threats.
Includes GAO Nov. 24, 2009, briefing to House Armed Services Committee Subcom on Terrorism, Unconventional Threats, and Capabilities staff.
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.13:GAO-10-338
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10127178