Poorly Performing Nursing Homes [electronic resource] : Special Focus Facilities Are Often Improving, but CMS's Program Could Be Strengthened
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 66 pages : digital, PDF file
- Report examining the CMS special focus facility (SFF) program to address poor nursing home performance, determining factors considered in selection of SFFs and how SFFs differed from other nursing homes, evaluating CMS regional office and State adherence to program requirements, and identifying strategies to improve poorly performing homes.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10127213