Securities and Exchange Commission [electronic resource] : Information on Fair Fund Collections and Distributions
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 34 pages : digital, PDF file
- Correspondence examining status of collections and distributions to SEC fair fund program, which provides funds to investors who have suffered losses resulting from securities fraud, and evaluates actions that SEC has taken to address previous GAO recommendations regarding SEC Office of Collections and Distribution operations.
Includes GAO Mar. 15, 2010, briefing to House Financial Services Committee Subcom on Oversight and Investigations.
Includes tables and graphs throughout.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10127246