Auto Industry [electronic resource] : Lessons Learned from Cash for Clunkers Program
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 43 pages : digital, PDF file
- Report examining effectiveness of NHTSA-administered consumer assistance to recycle and save (CARS) program, also known as cash for clunkers, reviewing extent to which CARS program achieved its goals, assessing stakeholders' experiences with the program, and comparing CARS program with other vehicle retirement programs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10127254