Debt Management [electronic resource] : Treasury Was Able To Fund Economic Stabilization and Recovery Expenditures in a Short Period of Time, but Debt Management Challenges Remain
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 58 pages : digital, PDF file
- Report reviewing Department of Treasury borrowing actions since start of current financial crisis, and reviewing how Department of Treasury communicates with market participants in the context of growing debt portfolio and the medium and long-term fiscal outlook.
Includes tables and graphs throughout.
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.13:GAO-10-498
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10127293