Afghanistan's Security Environment [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages : digital, PDF file
- Correspondence reviewing status of Afghanistan security situation as gauged by trends in enemy-initiated attacks, examining challenges for U.S. reconstruction efforts posed by security conditions, and assessing recent increases in U.S. coalition, and Afghan troops and U.S. civilian presence.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10127311