Preliminary Observations on Funding, Oversight, and Investigations and Prosecutions of ACORN or Potentially Related Organizations [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages : digital, PDF file
- Correspondence examining amount and purpose of Federal agencies funding awarded to ACORN or related organizations, assessing extent Federal agencies applied oversight mechanisms when monitoring awards, and reviewing whether related Federal investigations or prosecutions were conducted.
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.41:GAO-10-648R
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10127345