Mandate on Department of Housing and Urban Development's Alternative Credit Pilot Program [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages : digital, PDF file
- Correspondence examining status of HUD pilot program establishing an automated process for providing FHA lenders with alternative credit rating information for borrowers who have insufficient credit histories to determine their creditworthiness using traditional methods.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., Print., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10127384