Social Security Administration [electronic resource] : Cases of Federal Employees and Transportation Drivers and Owners Who Fraudulently and/or Improperly Received SSA Disability Payments
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 50 pages : digital, PDF file
- Report identifying need for enhanced procedures in SSA ability to detect and prevent fraudulent and improper payment of disability benefits to Federal workers, commercial drivers, and commercial vehicle company owners.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Serial Set Digital Collection (last viewed Feb. 2013). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10127451