Statutory Royalty Rates for Digital Performance of Sound Recordings [electronic resource] : Decision of the Copyright Royalty Board
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : digital, PDF file
- Surveys legislative history of statutory royalty rates for eligible nonsubscription webcasters of various Internet transmissions; reviews Copyright Royalty Board decision to establish new royalty rates for certain digital audio transmissions; highlights public and Congressional response; and covers recent developments. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10127681