Warranted but Precluded [electronic resource] : What That Means Under the Endangered Species Act (ESA).
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Analyzes process behind a warranted but precluded determination under the Endangered Species Act, in light of Fish and Wildlife Service determination to this effect for sage grouse in Mar. 2010. Discusses what impact a warranted but precluded determination has on Federal actions that may affect a species, with a particular analysis of impacts on the sage grouse, including existing BLM and Forest Service policies, and Fish and Wildlife Service review of these policies.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10127708