Federal Agency Actions Following the Supreme Court's Climate Change Decision [electronic resource] : A Chronology
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides detailed chronological overview of major EPA and other Federal agency actions following Supreme Court 2008 ruling in Massachusetts v. EPA regarding EPA determination of public health impacts of greenhouse gases.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10127709