Copyright Registration Requirement and Federal Court Jurisdiction [electronic resource] : A Legal Analysis of Reed Elsevier, Inc. v. Muchnick
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides legal analysis of Reed Elsevier, Inc. v. Muchnick, concerning whether the Copyright Act restricts the subject matter jurisdiction of Federal courts over copyright infringement actions. Summarizes ruling in District and Second Circuit Courts, reviews arguments presented before the Supreme Court, discusses ultimate Supreme Court ruling, and considers significance of Supreme Court decision.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10127739