Legal Analysis of Section 1311(e)(1)(B) of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and State-Sponsored Public Health Plans [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides legal analysis of Section 1311(e)(1)(B) of P.L. 111-148, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, in relation to State-sponsored public health plans, and presents potential statutory interpretation of Section 1311(e)(1)(B). Reviews factors that may affect or prevent States from rejecting each private plan that applies to be certified under State health benefit exchanges, and addresses issues for any State seeking to make a "public plan" the only qualified health plan in an exchange.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10127975