Health Care [electronic resource] : Constitutional Rights and Legislative Powers
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Addresses constitutional and legal issues pertaining to health care rights. Examines Congressional power to enact and fund health care programs, and highlights State constitutions that make provisions for health care services.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10128014