Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) Provisions in H.R. 3590, as Passed by the Senate [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 72 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes Medicaid and children's health insurance program provisions in H.R. 3590, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2009. Covers eligibility, benefits, financing, program integrity, demonstrations and grant funding, and miscellaneous technical corrections.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10128096