Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) Block Grant [electronic resource] : Responses to Frequently Asked Questions
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 34 pages : digital, PDF file
- Addresses frequently asked questions about the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) block grant program regarding its history, the cash welfare caseload, program funding, State compliance with TANF work participation standards, and TANF cash benefits. Includes tables and graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10128147