Medicaid [electronic resource] : The Federal Medical Assistance Percentage (FMAP).
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on annual Federal medical assistance percentage (FMAP), the Federal share of State expenditures for Medicaid assistance. Examines methods and data used to calculate FMAP, statutory exceptions, and factors affecting State FMAPs. Reviews changes in FMAP between FY2003 and FY2010 and legislative developments.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10128199