Vulnerable Youth [electronic resource] : Employment and Job Training Programs
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 44 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses current challenges in preparing young people today for the workforce; and provides historical overview of Federal youth job training and employment programs since they were first established during the Great Depression. Profiles, examines, and compares five current youth programs authorized under P.L. 105-220, the Workforce Investment Act, which provides job training and related services to unemployed and underemployed individuals, including vulnerable youth.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10128217