TANF Emergency Contingency Fund [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) emergency contingency fund (ECF), established under P.L. 111-5, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, to help States, Indian tribes, and territories pay for additional economic aid to families during the current economic downturn. Explains benefits and services, State caps, rules for State 20% "match," and when States receive funds. Discusses State and tribal use of TANF emergency funds, and legislative proposals to extend and revise ECF.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10128261