Missing and Exploited Children [electronic resource] : Background, Policies, and Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 52 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines issue of missing and exploited children, including definitions and approximate numbers of children known to be missing or exploited. Provides information about the funding, oversight, and major components of the missing and exploited children's (MEC) program, including the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, the Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force, and the Amber Alert program to disseminate and broadcast information about child abductions. Addresses issues that may be relevant to MEC reauthorization.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10128268