FDA Advisory Committee Conflict of Interest [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Details new FDA regulations under P.L. 110-85, the Food and Drug Administration Amendments Act (FDAAA) of 2007, which contains numerous requirements to minimize conflicts of interest among FDA advisory committee members and to ensure safety of prescription drugs, medical devices, and biologics. Summarizes regulations tied to recruitment, defining financial interest, disclosure of candidates interests, member requirements and prohibitions, and issues relating to exceptions to prohibitions; and reviews FDA actions subsequent to the passage of FDAAA.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10128306