School Construction and Renovation [electronic resource] : A Review of Federal Programs
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines estimates of school infrastructure needs, and discusses history of Federal role in financing both K-12 public school infrastructure and public and private higher education facilities. Describes Federal allowances and programs that provide support for construction or renovation of educational facilities, as administered by Department of Education, Internal Revenue Code, USDA, Department of Commerce, HHS, Department of Interior, FEMA, National Endowment for the Humanities, and NSF.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10128320