Selected Health Funding in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 25 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines funding for selected HHS programs in P.L. 111-5, the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) of 2009. Discusses ARRA-authorized appropriations for health centers, health workforce programs, biomedical and behavioral research, comparative effectiveness research, health information technology, disease prevention, and Indian health care; and outlines ARRA discretionary health funding by agency/office and activity.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10128343