Long-Term Unemployment and Recessions [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages : digital, PDF file
- Analyzes trend in long-term unemployment over postwar period; and compares individual, job, and household characteristics of the long-term unemployed during the 2007-2009 recession with long-term unemployed at the end of the previous recessions in 1990-1991 and 2001. Examines which groups are likely to experience long-term unemployment, and considers implications for public policy. Includes tables and graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10128356