Temporary Extension of Unemployment Benefits [electronic resource] : Emergency Unemployment Compensation (EUC08).
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides basic information on emergency unemployment compensation (EUC) program, created by P.L. 110-252, the Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2008, and since amended, providing up to 20 additional weeks of unemployment benefits to certain workers who have exhausted their rights to regular unemployment compensation benefits, between July 6, 2008 and June 2, 2010. Explains difference between EUC and extended benefit program.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10128433