Public Health, Workforce, Quality, and Related Provisions in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 119 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines workforce, public health, health care quality, and related provisions of P.L. 111-148, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010, as amended by P.L. 111-152, the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010. Summarizes provisions, and explores implications for health policy.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10128479