Section 202 and Other HUD Rental Housing Programs for Low-Income Elderly Residents [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes HUD-operated programs that provide assisted housing and supportive services for the low-income elderly, and emphasizes the section 202 program providing direct, low-interest loans for new construction of rental housing for the elderly. Details current developments concerning housing for the elderly, including funding, refinancing section 202 loans, legislation, preservation of federally assisted housing, and children in elderly housing developments.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10128587