Social Security Administration [electronic resource] : Workload and Related Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 51 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of SSA workloads, focusing on administration of social security and the supplemental security income program. Examines SSA resources, including funding, staff, and infrastructure. Assesses SSA service delivery, covering backlogs in disability program, decrease in program integrity activities, customer service, and improper payments. Considers issues related to SSA funding, staffing, infrastructure, and management. Includes tables and graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10128691