Developmental Disabilities Act [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 31 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews the Developmental Disabilities Assistance and Bill of Rights Act, also known as the Developmental Disabilities Act, which provides Federal financial assistance to States and public and nonprofit agencies to support community-based delivery of services to persons with developmental disabilities. Covers Developmental Disabilities Act programs, funding, evaluation, and related legislation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10128734