Social Security Reform [electronic resource] : Current Issues and Legislation
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 35 pages : digital, PDF file
- Covers debate over social security reform, and reviews specific areas of contention, including financial outlook of social security system, public skepticism, doubts about future worth of money, individual accounts, retirement age, cost-of-living adjustments, and budget treatment. Provides brief history of previous reform initiatives, and summarizes legislation in the 109th-111th Congresses.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10128763