2009 Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Meetings and U.S. Trade Policy in Asia [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines organization and operation of the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC), and results of the 2009 meetings in Singapore. Highlights APEC approach to trade liberalization, regional integration, international trade, and human security. Reviews APEC and U.S. trade policy in Asia, previous Congressional actions on APEC, pending legislation, and issues for the 111th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10128969