OECD Initiative on Tax Havens [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) involvement in affecting changes to U.S. law regarding bribery and tax havens. Examines role of OECD Financial Action Task Force, OECD model tax convention on income and capital, Global Forum on Taxation, reviews bilateral exchange of information agreements, and outlines recent legislation to restrict use of offshore tax havens and abusive tax shelters.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10129001