Chile [electronic resource] : Political and Economic Conditions and U.S. Relations
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides historical background on Chile. Summarizes recent political and economic developments, including education demonstrations, Mapuche activism, Bachelet Administration loss of legislative control, impact of global financial crisis, recent elections, human rights, and energy challenges. Addresses issues in U.S.-Chile relations, including U.S. assistance, the U.S.-Chile Free Trade Agreement, regional leadership, and narcotics and human trafficking.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10129038