United Nations System Funding [electronic resource] : Congressional Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 57 pages : digital, PDF file
- Tracks process by which Congress provides funding for U.S. assessed contributions to the regular budgets of the UN, its agencies, and UN peacekeeping operation accounts as well as for U.S. voluntary contributions to UN system programs and funds. Provides brief overview of UN system financing, current FY2006 to FY2011 funding, FY2007-FY2010 U.S. contributions and FY2011 request, and Congressional initiatives to promote U.S. policy goals and UN reform through conditions on U.S. financial contributions. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10129048