Managing the Nuclear Fuel Cycle [electronic resource] : Policy Implications of Expanding Global Access to Nuclear Power
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 45 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines current debate over proposed strategies to redesign global nuclear fuel cycle to cater to renewed global interest in importing nuclear power. Examines motivating factors underlying resurgent interest in nuclear power, status of the nuclear power industry, and its interdependence with the nuclear fuel cycle. Presents and compares proposals on fuel cycle, considers prospects for implementing fuel assurance mechanisms, and covers issues for Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10129057