Mexico-U.S. Relations [electronic resource] : Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of and outlines factors impacting current and future U.S. relations with Mexico. Reviews key bilateral issues, including U.S. assistance to Mexico, cooperation on counternarcotics and security efforts, human rights, migration, cooperation in aftermath of the 2009 H1N1 "swine flu" outbreak, trade issues, and North American cooperation on security and economic issues. Summarizes legislation in the 111th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10129085