China Naval Modernization [electronic resource] : Implications for U.S. Navy Capabilities-Background and Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 41 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews background on and selected elements of Chinese naval modernization. Discusses potential oversight issues for Congress regarding role of China in DOD and Navy planning, and potential implications of Chinese naval modernization for required U.S. Navy capabilities. Covers FY2011 legislative activity.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10129160