Understanding China's Political System [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : digital, PDF file
- Profiles contemporary political system in China, analyzing main institutional actors and their interactions. Examines Chinese Communist Party; Chinese Government; the National People's Congress; People's Liberation Army; relationships among Chinese leaders; other key political actors; provincial, municipal, and local governments; trends and idiosyncrasies of the system; and implications for Congress and U.S. policy.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10129168