European Union [electronic resource] : Leadership Changes Resulting from the Lisbon Treaty
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on U.S.-European Union (EU) relations, and explains how changes introduced by the Lisbon Treaty on Dec. 1, 2009, impact EU leadership. Describes role and responsibilities of the rotating EU presidency country, and reviews key actors in EU external affairs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10129425