U.S.-Funded Assistance Programs in China [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of U.S. foreign operations appropriations to China for democracy-related programs and the preservation of Tibetan communities in China. Summarizes foreign aid restrictions, key actors, and major U.S.-funded programs and grantees.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10129430