China and Proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction and Missiles [electronic resource] : Policy Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 72 pages : digital, PDF file
- Analyzes China's role as a supplier of missiles and weapons of mass destruction. Discusses the national security problem of China's role in weapons proliferation and issues related to U.S. policy response, including foreign and defense policies, economic controls, nonproliferation commitments and arms control, and international lending.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Sept. 2012). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10129582